Anime fight! Anime fight!

well done

I liked it. The animations were smooth and aesthetic and the joke was where it should have been.

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

nice dude.

the animation was smooth. the fight scenes were funny and fast paced. the only thing to work on. I would say is the sound. there are some moments that the sound was confusing. the sound effects were good. just the voices. possibly if you used a different microphone or just found some new sound programs. only thing to work on. after that. a full ten. until then a solid 8. well done.

[KK] Leo and Stan [KK] Leo and Stan

uhhh.

I just got rickrolled. the song by rick astley is playing. this is really weird.

Pico 'n' Darnell Pico 'n' Darnell

funny.

I liked the animation. it was a little too short. the motions were fluid though. nice sounds. I like the joke. it was funny.

CyanSandwich responds:

Thankyou :)

White Light Fight White Light Fight

nice stick animation

this is a well done stick animation. you went up close to the finish. I would like to see the ending though. the only reason not a ten. I think the music glitch is kinda cool.

Massively Effective Massively Effective

nice

well done on first animation. the movements were fluid. the sound effects were excellent and the joke was nice. I liked how you used the song from sunny in phily.

Dog Bum Chancer Dog Bum Chancer

what the...?

well. this is a great flash that's funny. the motions were greatly fluid, the soundtrack was appropriate. the messed up style of luney toons was funny. all in all a solid 9. the only reason it's not a ten is when the security came in, you just showed one picture and at different points. aside from that fantastic.

Face Nabbers Face Nabbers

funny.

the cartoon was funny in its simplicity. the animations were a little strange, yet judging by the fluidity, I think you did that on purpose. well done. just the thing is that the sound effect was annoying. only thing to watch out for.

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

zuuhh

I was watching the anime girls at the advertisements at the same time I was watching this. I think my penis is in eternal limbo. it needs to wake up from a dream within a dream.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

oney's still got it

the style is the same as the previous cartoons. that is what i like. the movies are shaping up to be better and better each season. if it can be called a season. the new opening is nice. animations are smoother. overall, a solid nine.