Anime fight! Anime fight!

well done

I liked it. The animations were smooth and aesthetic and the joke was where it should have been.

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

nice dude.

the animation was smooth. the fight scenes were funny and fast paced. the only thing to work on. I would say is the sound. there are some moments that the sound was confusing. the sound effects were good. just the voices. possibly if you used a different microphone or just found some new sound programs. only thing to work on. after that. a full ten. until then a solid 8. well done.

[KK] Leo and Stan [KK] Leo and Stan

uhhh.

I just got rickrolled. the song by rick astley is playing. this is really weird.

Household quarrel Household quarrel

funny

this was a quick fun flash that has some nice potential. in a re-release, you could add a bunch of things to vary what falls, like objects that you shouldn't touch.

ShootThat ShootThat

simple yet fun

the game is a very simple and fun game. I could play this game for a while. the only thing to improve upon is if you could add a soundtrack and sound effects. even if the targets just exploded in a funny way. and you could add different backgrounds too.

City Jumper City Jumper

a little too simple

not the best simple game I've come across, The game seemed to be the exact same thing, scene after scene after scene. the game has great potential as a sidscroller, yet it just doesn't cut it.

Kassadin Kassadin

excellent

nice design, great effects, and I love the lighting. I just happened to notice the left hand was confusing, other than that, perfect

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Thanks man! ,you do mean HIS left hand right? with the netherblade on it.. if so ,then yes it might be a bit confusing as its not completley visible. :U

But non the less thanks allot for the comments!

Defender Defender

excellent

this is a fantastic art piece. I love these robotic type creations. well done. the 3d shadowing is top notch

Herz Herz

nice

this is a fantastic work that is well lined. I especially love the new anatomy that is brought to the character.

Sandragon responds:

thanks for the nice comment.. i try to work whit human anatomy whit my perssonal touch .